Incoming Students should be nominated for the exchange programme at Powiślański University by their home universities first.
After being nominated to Powiślański by Partner University Coordinators, students are provided with detailed information regarding the admissions process by our Coordinator.
The required documents include:
1. Copy of one’s personal ID/passport;
2. Copy of one’s medical insurance (in the case of EU citizens – please submit your European Health Insurance Card, which should be also valid for the entire exchange period; non-EU citizens are asked to submit a proper insurance document with a coverage in the amount of at least EUR 30.000);
3. Passport-size photo in the JPG format;
4. Student’s transcript of records;
5. Copy of one’s B2 Certificate of English (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, FCE, CAE, CPE, LCCI) unless the language of instruction set for the student’s curriculum is English or unless English is the student’s native language. We accept language certificates which confirm at least B2 level of English. Also, students can provide us with an official confirmation of their level of English – issued by their home universities.
The application – printed, filled in, and signed should be scanned and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Guide for International Students
The application acts as a practical calendar, contains interesting facts, quotes and useful information for young and active people, who are coming for studies in Poland in the framework of Erasmus+ programme.
Guides " Careers in Poland" - application for foreign students.
More about the application can be read in the article - https://www.careersinpoland.com/article/news/the-careers-in-poland-app-is-here.
Application is available for Android and iOS users, it is fully free.
Thanks to the application, users can not only find job offers and internships in Poland dedicated to foreigners, they also have convenient and quick access to our database of articles that provide information about living and working in Poland. Additionally, thanks to the application, users have access to electronic versions of all editions of the "Careers in Poland" guide.