Welcome to the section for International Exchange Students!
We would be glad to welcome you for your exchange experience.
Please, check 'practical information' section that might be useful to prepare for your study period at the Powiślański University.
Hope you will enjoy your stay at our University with us!
The Admission process starts at your Home University. Your Home Institution shall send to KU the official nomination, your personal contact details together with information about your level of studies and period of stay.
Nomination deadline for Fall Semester
Nomination deadline for Spring Semester
To apply for Fall Semester
To apply for Spring Semester
List of documents that have to be sent to Erasmus + Coordinator:
3. Grant Agreement - only for KA107 - Partner Countries
4. Official Nomination issued by Home University
5. Transcript of Records issued by Home University
6. Copy of Passport
7. One scan of Passport size photo (Needed for Student ID - high quality)
8. Foreign language certificate - if student has.
List of courses:
Please note that Polish and English language courses are mandatory for every Erasmus + Student.
English language will only be a exception if student's level is higher than C1.
Any questions you may have please send them to the Erasmus + Coordinator of Powiślański University by email: email@example.com.